Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Ohm.



I hate the lighting in my apartment. And I'm not yet a competent enough photographer to figure out how to compensate for the awful lighting. Oh well.

I rushed rushed rushed to finish this yoga mat bag for my co-worker and yoga instructor, and wouldn't you know, she wasn't at work today, her birthday! But it's done and I don't have to worry about it.

This evening, instead of working on my mom's blanket, like I should be, I cast on for a ballet sweater. My justification: I need to return the book to the library soonish. I'm a little nervous about it, because I'm subbing the yarn and using smaller needles, so I had to make some adjustments to the cast on. I'm trying to be optimistic that it will work out all right.

An idea that is floating around in my head is going to be insane if it comes to fruition. It's both exciting and terrifying.

No comments: