Wednesday, August 8, 2007

So... close...

I'm very close to finally being done with this tank top thing I'm working on. (note to self: come up with better name) I would be done except I decided I wanted the top part to be a little bit longer, and so to add about an inch to this damned thing, I have to go buy an entirely new skein of yarn. Thankfully, it's relatively cheap yarn, and easy to match, so I'm not worried about that. I just want to get this thing finished!

My self-imposed deadline is Sunday. I want to be able to wear it to my friends' birthday party. Of course, I still have to figure out if I actually like it. I've been too lazy to take it off the needles to try it on. But mostly, I just want to finish it and have that sense of accomplishment of making something for myself before I go into birthday and holiday gift overdrive.

No comments: