Saturday, June 9, 2007

A few other finished projects

I'd really rather just start posting new works in progress, but I also want to have a record of these finished project, so here we go.

Fingerless mittens
I made these fingerless mittens for myself for work, because my office is so cold. I'd made another pair following a pattern from Stitch N' Bitch (I'll have to go look that up), so I made these based on what I'd learned from the first pair. I also can't remember the name of the yarn I used, but it's so soft and lovely and wonderful.

Lace headband
I wanted to try my hand at lace knitting but I needed something small, so I came up with this plan to make a headband. I got the lace pattern from knitting-and.com and kind of just made up the rest of it as I went along.

Space Invaders pillow Space Invaders pillow back
I found a pattern for Space Invaders on knitty.com, and I decided to make a pillow for a friend for his birthday. These photos are from it's blocking phase. I forgot to take a picture of it when it was finished.

No comments: